Phone: 0113 318 9181
BAM Web Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If we ask you to provide us with any information by which you could be identified, it will be only be used as stated in this privacy statement.This notice applies to all our clients and all third parties and suppliers we whom we have dealings in the ordinary course of our business.BAM Web Solutions Ltd will comply with data protection laws including GDPR. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
Accurate and up to date.
Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
What information do we hold?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, store, and use some or all of the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
- Bank account details
- Business related information including website information, email addresses, contact numbers and addresses
- Information relating to your business website which may include basic information regarding visitors to the website such as IP addresses, email addresses and information completed on contact forms.
- If you use Live Chat to contact us, your information is sent to us via ZenDesk. Their GDPR is here: https://www.zendesk.co.uk/company/customers-partners/eu-data-protection/
- Website hosting are created through our re-seller account hosted with Krytal Hosting LTD for their terms related to GDPR visit https://krystal.co.uk/terms#termsd
- We use Xero Accountancy Software Customer details including customer name, address and email address.
- We use Worldpay for payments to view their GDPR terms https://www.worldpay.com/sites/default/files/171120-SME-Terms-2017.pdf
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
It is necessary for us to retain data on clients for legitimate business needs so we can fulfil our contractual obligations. We will only retain data which we reasonably require and for a period which is reasonably necessary. Any personal data will be held for a maximum of seven years before being deleted.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We will not disclose your data to any third parties unless you have consented for us to do so or we are otherwise required to do either contractually or under another law or enactment. If you have consented to us sending you communications by email, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act by emailing email@example.com. A small fee may be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We operate our own internal complaints policy so please contact us directly in the first instance if you have any complaints about the way in which we collect or handle data.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority by writing to the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office